Celica Club Cyprus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE!

2 posters

Go down

TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE! Empty TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE!

Post by mark@tpm Thu Jul 15 2010, 18:43

I’d like to introduce TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE, an all new and exciting publication published by the same team behind the already successful MR2 Only Magazine that we’ve printed for the last 3 years.

TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE features all Toyota badged performance cars past, present and future, and just the same as MR2 Only Magazine will be very much owners club focused, reporting on events, Toyota owners projects, Toyotas in Motorsport and new products from the Toyota tuning world globally as well as keeping updated on anything new and exciting performance-wise that Toyota themselves have to offer.

Think your car has what it takes? Head to our website to fill in a feature request! Or maybe you have something club related we might be interested in featuring? Head over to the website and register!
www.toyotaperformancemagazine.com

And of course, head to the links below if you’d like to order either a single copy, or a 6 issue subscription!
[URL="http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/forum/content.php?143-Current-Issue"]SINGLE ISSUES HERE[/URL]
[URL="http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/forum/content.php?125-Magazine-Subscriptions"]SUBSCRIPTIONS HERE[/URL]

If you have any questions, queries or feedback, please email me at the email address below!

Here's some highlights from the first issue....

TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE! TPMCoverIssue1-1

TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE! Fensport

TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE! Toyotafest

TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE! Club

TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE! Marangoni

TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE! Whifbitz

TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE! Historical

TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE! Concept

TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE! Sprint

TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE! Projects

Kind Regards
Mark Thorpe
Art/Features Editor
Toyota Performance Magazine
mark@toyotaperformancemagazine.com

mark@tpm

Back to top Go down

TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE! Empty Re: TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE!

Post by magic Sat Jul 24 2010, 15:42

Hello Mark!!

great job with the Toyota Performance Magazine,i will subscribe to it very soon.
Do you feature cars from other Countries?Like Cyprus?
We can give you more information regarding our club activities and much more.
Please contact me at magikos7@hotmail.com

Thank you
Magic
magic
magic

Back to top Go down

Post by mark@tpm Sat Jul 31 2010, 15:10

Sorry for the delayed reply! We feature cars from anywhere and everywhere, so please head over to the website (toyotaperformancemagazine.com) to fill in a feature request!

As for club meets etc - we're very focussed on the club scene, so if you've got something interesting, drop me an email at mark@toyotaperformancemagazine.com ! Smile

UPDATE - OUR INTERNATIONAL COSTS HAVE BEEN CUT SIGNIFICANTLY! HEAD OVER TO THE LINK BELOW FOR **NEW** PRICES!

http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/forum/content.php

mark@tpm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down